Work Permits

Part time work during studies
Students are allowed to work part time 20 hours per week and full time during holidays while studying the course.

Work opportunities after studies
After the completion of the studies, if student has studied a course which is level 7 or above then he/she will be eligible for 1 year of job search Visa. If the course is less then Level 7 then he/she has to study for minimum 2 years to obtain 1 year of job search Visa. Later when student gets permanent job offer (an offer that qualifies the visa requirement) in the related filed of study, he/she may apply for PR.